Enjoy all a DMA membership has to offer in a fun social setting with other philanthropic young professionals!
The dynamic Junior Associates program gathers young professionals ages 21 to 40 for unique educational, social, and networking events. Joining the DMA Junior Associates is a great way to meet other young people in the community who share your love of the arts and culture.
Individual Junior Associate | $250 ($149 tax deductible)
Membership benefits for one person
Dual Junior Associate | $500 ($296 tax deductible)
Membership benefits for two people living at the same address (or one person and a guest).
All DMA Junior Associates receive the following membership benefits :
- Free parking in the Museum’s underground garage during Museum hours ( with valid card, based on availability)
- Admission to Exhibition Preview Days
- Discounts in the DMA Store and Cafe, and on select programs
- Reciprocal admission to hundreds of art and history museums across North America
- Members-only exhibition talks
- Digital version of the DMA Member magazine, Artifacts
- Invitations to all exclusive Junior Associate events
- Invitations to DMA Member exhibition opening celebrations
- Admission to all DMA Late Nights (cardholder must be present)
- Admission to all DMA Off the Wall events (cardholder must be present)
- Admission to special exhibitions (cardholder must be present)
The DMA Juniors' calendar includes four benefit events every year, as well as numerous opportunities for other events at a supplemental cost. Our myriad activities cover a range of interests, offering DMA Juniors an extensive schedule of events, including:
- private home, gallery, and studio visits;
- behind-the-scenes tours; and
- immersive educational experiences
The Fall 2016 season of events was announced at the Junior Associates Kickoff Party, hosted by the chairs of the DMA Juniors, Rachel and Michael Osburn.
Questions? We're here to help! Call us at 214-922-1247 or e-mail JA@DMA.org.