The DMA Forum gathers emerging collectors and young families for unique educational and social events, intended to deepen their relationship to the DMA, the Dallas arts community, and each other.
$1,000 ($564 tax deductible)
DMA Forum membership provides the following benefits for one household.
Exclusive Forum level benefits:
- Invitations to a series of events designed for emerging art collectors and art enthusiasts
- Invitation to Forum Family Day, an annual hands-on creative experience for young families
Plus, all benefits of the Contributor level:
- Four tickets per day to special exhibitions and to each Late Night (cardholder must be present)
- Free parking in the DMA's underground garage (during Museum hours, based on availability)
- Discounts in the DMA Store and Cafe, and on select programs
- Reciprocal admission to hundreds of art and history museums across North America
- Members-only exhibition talks and preview days
- Complimentary DMA tote bag and catalogue
- Printed version of the DMA Member Magazine, Artifacts
- Invitaitons for two to DMA Member exhibition opening celebrations and select DMA Circle preview receptions
- Invitations for two to at least two art parties and behind-the-scenes member events
- Gift membership at the $100 Supporter level
2016-2017 DMA Forum events include:
Cocktails and Conversation: Tour of Shaken, Stirred, Styled: The Art of the Cocktail followed by cocktails at Savor
DMA Forum Family Day: "Stained Glass" Making, inspired by the special exhibition Art and Nature in the Middle Ages
Private Collection Tours
Dallas Art Fair Preview and Curator Tour
Day Trip to Fort Worth to visit an artist’s studio followed by a casual lunch
The 2017-2018 season of events will be announced at the DMA Forum Kickoff Party. Date to be announced soon!
Remember to check your mail, email inbox, and the DMA Calendar for the latest details on upcoming events and opportunities.
Questions? We're here to help!
Contact us at 214-922-1272 or forum@DMA.org for more information.