The DMA Forum gathers emerging collectors and young families for unique educational and social events, intended to deepen their relationship to the DMA, the Dallas arts community, and each other.
$1,000 ($564 tax deductible)
DMA Forum membership provides the following benefits for one household.
Exclusive Forum level benefits:
- Invitations to a series of events designed for emerging art collectors and art enthusiasts
- Invitation to Forum Family Day, an annual hands-on creative experience for young families
Plus, all benefits of the Contributor level:
- Four tickets per day to special exhibitions and to each Late Night (cardholder must be present)
- Free parking in the DMA's underground garage (during Museum hours, based on availability)
- Discounts in the DMA Store and Cafe, and on select programs
- Reciprocal admission to hundreds of art and history museums across North America
- Members-only exhibition talks and preview days
- Complimentary DMA tote bag and catalogue
- Printed version of the DMA Member Magazine, Artifacts
- Invitaitons for two to DMA Member exhibition opening celebrations and select DMA Circle preview receptions
- Invitations for two to at least two art parties and behind-the-scenes member events
- Gift membership at the $100 Supporter level
Examples of past DMA Forum events include:
TWO x TWO Tour and Discussion at the Rachofsky House
Family Day: Jackson Pollock Inspired Action Painting
Private Collection Tours
Dallas Art Fair Collector Preview and Luncheon
Behind-the-scenes Art Storage tour of The Warehouse
Stay tuned! The 2016-2017 season of events will be announced at the Forum kickoff in late summer. Interested in joining? Let us know and we'll be sure you receive an invitaiton to our kickoff!
Questions? We're here to help!
Contact us at 214-922-1272 or
forum@DMA.org for more information.