Members of the DMA Family Forum enjoy family-focused events with art activities and learning for adults and school-aged children.
$1,000 ($761 tax deductible)
Exclusive Family Forum Level Benefits:
- Annual Fall Kickoff: celerate a new season of Family Forum events and DMA exhibitions.
- Spring and Fall Family Days: a day for Family Forum members and their children to explore an exhibition and engage with it in a hands-on, creative way
- Annual Family Forum High Tea: make a family tradition of High Tea at the Museum—a wonderful opportunity to experience the Museum’s decorative arts collection while building memories to last a lifetime.
Plus, the following Museum benefits:
- Four tickets per day to special exhibitions and to each Late Night (cardholder must be present)
- Free parking in the DMA's underground garage during Museum hours (based on availability)
- Discounts in the DMA Store and DMA Cafe, and on select programs
- Reciprocal admission to hundreds of art and history museums across North America
- Members-only exhibition talks and preview days
- Printed version of the DMA Member magazine, Artifacts
- Invitations for two to DMA Member exhibition opening celebrations and select DMA Circle preview receptions
- Gift membership at the $100 Supporter level
2019–2020 DMA Family Forum events include:
September 2019 | Forum Fall Kickoff Celebration
November 2019 | Speechless Fall Family Day
March 2020 | Family Forum High Tea
May 2020 | Senufo Mask-Making Family Day
Remember to check your mail, email inbox, and the DMA Calendar for the latest details on upcoming events and opportunities.
Questions? We're here to help!
Contact us at 214-922-1272 or forum@DMA.org for more information.