DMA Circle members get more because they give more.
All members of the DMA Circle receive:
- Four tickets per day to special exhibitions and to each Late Night (cardholder must be present)
- Free parking in the Museum’s underground garage during Museum hours (based on availability)
- Discounts in the DMA Store and DMA Cafe, and on select programs
- Reciprocal admission to hundreds of art and history museums across North America
- Members-only exhibition talks and preview days
- Complimentary DMA tote bag
Printed version of the DMA Member magazine, Artifacts
Benefits listed are cumulative.
$1,000 ($858 tax deductible)
- Invitations for two to DMA Member exhibition opening celebrations and select DMA Circle preview receptions
- Invitations for two to at least two DMA Circle insider events
- Complimentary DMA catalogue
- Gift membership at the $100 Supporter level
$2,500 ($2,281 tax deductible)
- Invitations for two to all DMA Circle preview receptions
- Invitations for two to at least three DMA Circle insider events
- Private docent-led tour for up to 10 (advance reservation required)
- Invitations to select home tours and gallery tours
- Recognition on DMA website
- Invitation for two to annual Director’s Luncheon
$5,000 ($4,751 tax deductible)
- Invitations for two to all DMA Circle insider events
- Additional DMA catalogue (total of two)
- Gift membership at the $500 level (Advocate or Junior Associates)
- Invitations to curator-led tours
- Invitation to viewings of new acquisitions with Director and/or curators
$10,000 ($9,621 tax deductible)
- Recognition on-site at the Museum
- Invitation for two to the annual Dinner with the Director
$15,000 ($14,611 tax deductible)
- Private curator-led tour for up to 10 (advance reservation required)
- Travel opportunities with The Eugene McDermott Director of the DMA
$25,000 ($24,501 tax deductible)
- Travel with The Eugene McDermott Director of the DMA
- Gift membership at the $1,000 level (Contributor or Forum)
CONTEMPORARY ART INITIATIVE (CAI)
$15,000 ($14,110 tax deductible)
- The Contemporary Art Initiative (CAI) is a philanthropic group of contemporary art enthusiasts, advocates, and collectors committed to the DMA and to the DMA's contemporary exhibitions and programming.
- In return for their support, members of CAI receive exclusive programming, invitations to meet our most prominent guests, and DMA Circle benefits.
- For more information on the Contemporary Art Initiative, please contact Susan McIntyre at
214-922-1283 or smcintyre@DMA.org.
Questions? We're here to help!
Contact us at 214-922-1205 or circle@DMA.org for more information.