The Contemporary Art Initiative (CAI) is a philanthropic group committed to the DMA and to contemporary exhibitions and programming at the Museum.
Contemporary Art Initiative
$15,000 ($14,101 tax deductible)
DMA CAI membership provides the following benefits for one household.
Exclusive CAI benefits:
- Invitations to events and opportunities designed by the DMA’s contemporary art curators
- VIP access to domestic and international art fairs (must be arranged in advance)
- Exclusive domestic and international travel opportunities
- Specialized communication from the DMA’s contemporary art curators
Select DMA Circle benefits to look forward to:
- Four tickets per day to special exhibitions and to all Late Nights at the DMA and DMA Off the Wall programs (cardholder must be present)
- Free parking in the DMA’s underground garage during Museum hours (based on availability)
- Discounts in the DMA Store and Cafe, and on select programs
- Reciprocal admission to hundreds of art and history museums across North America
- Invitations to select home and gallery tours
- Invitation to the annual Director’s Luncheon
- Invitations to all DMA Circle preview receptions
- Recognition onsite at the Museum and on the DMA website
- Travel opportunities with DMA curators and The Eugene McDermott Director of the DMA
- Private curator-led tour for up to ten (must be arranged in advance)
Recognition of Members
The CAI is recognized as a group for its ongoing support of the contemporary art program, including exhibitions of contemporary art generated by the DMA. Individual donors to the CAI are recognized by name in alphabetical order according to their level of contribution in the DMA’s annual report, publications for exhibitions originated by the DMA, and stewardship materials prepared for the program.
For more information on the Contemporary Art Initiative, please contact Blair Crane at 214-922-1272 or bcrane@DMA.org.