Self-guided visits are available year-round.
Self-guided tours are offered during regular Museum hours: Tuesday–Sunday 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. and Friday 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. The Dallas Museum of Art is closed on Mondays.
Before completing this form, please review the following:
- Tour requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. Please check bus availability, testing dates, and holidays before scheduling a visit. The Museum is closed on Mondays.
- Please select three different potential Museum visit dates. Out of your three date choices, we will schedule you for the first available date. If those three dates are unavailable at the times you request, we will contact you via email.
- Once correctly submitted, you will receive a copy of the request form to the email address provided.
- It may take up to five business days to confirm your visit.
- Please note that FREE general admission entry to the DMA now requires a ticket. Every person must have a general admission ticket to enter the building, regardless of age. General admission tickets are free and include entry to the Dallas Museum of Art only for your selected date. Once you submit this request, Guest Services will be copied in your confirmation email, and they will move forward with your group's general admission tickets. On the day of your self-guided visit, the leader of your group must check in at the Guest Services kiosk, and the rest of the group can get started with the visit.