Guided school tours will be offered Tuesday through Friday from September 10, 2019, to May 22, 2020. Tours are offered on the hour from 10:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m.
Before completing this form, please review the following:
- Please check bus availability, testing dates, and holidays before scheduling a visit. The Museum is closed on Mondays.
- Tour requests must be submitted at least three weeks in advance of the dates you select.
- Please select three different potential Museum visit dates. Out of your three date choices, we will schedule you for the first available date. If those dates are unavailable at the times you request, we will contact you via email.
- Once the form is correctly submitted, you will receive a copy of the request form at the email address provided.
- It may take up to five business days to confirm your visit
If you are interested in bringing your students to see a paid exhibition for free, you must submit an additional form and select the exhibition you wish to visit. The Self-Guided Visit request form can be found here and should be submitted immediately after your 4th Grade Tour form. At the bottom of the request form, please make a note letting us know you are interested in seeing a special exhibition. Please note that with less than three weeks' notice, students will have to pay the ticket price to visit a special exhibition.