The Toddler Art class is for 2 and 3 year olds and a favorite grown-up. Join in as we listen to stories, sing songs, and explore works of art!
In October, find out if you have a nose for art! Give your senses a workout and learn a new way to explore the art museum.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and total group count must be determined at time of purchase. Please don't bring any extra guests.
- Families will each have their own table and their own set of art supplies in the studio, and tables will be spaced six feet apart.
- We recommend that all Museum visitors continue to wear masks. DMA staff will be masked as well.
- In the studio, children ages 4 and up are required to wear masks.
- Please read more about the DMA's COVID safety measures here.
Adults and younger siblings do not need a ticket but do need to be included in the total group count. When classes are filled, email familyprograms@DMA.org to be placed on the waiting list.