The Toddler Art class is for 2 and 3 year olds and a favorite grown-up. Join in as we listen to stories, sing songs, and explore works of art!
Calling all dog lovers! This December, help us sniff out works of art featuring man's best friend, and then create a paws–itively wonderful work of art.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and total group count must be determined at time of purchase. Please don't bring any extra guests.
- Families will each have their own table and their own set of art supplies in the studio, and tables will be spaced six feet apart.
- We recommend that all Museum visitors continue to wear masks. DMA staff will be masked as well.
- In the studio, children ages 4 and up are required to wear masks.
- Please read more about the DMA's COVID safety measures here.
Adults and younger siblings do not need a ticket but do need to be included in the total group count. When classes are filled, email familyprograms@DMA.org to be placed on the waiting list.