Family Workshop is a class for 6–12 year olds and their favorite grown-ups. Explore the galleries, engage in artful conversations, and then create a work of art in the studio.
In November, get lost in the infinite patterns found within the Keir Collection of Islamic Art. Learn about geometry in art and the world around us, and then create your own symmetrical artwork.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, and total group count must be determined at time of purchase. Please don't bring any extra guests.
- Families will each have their own table and their own set of art supplies in the studio, and tables will be spaced six feet apart.
- We recommend that all visitors continue to wear masks. DMA staff will be masked as well.
- In the studio, children ages 4 and up are required to wear masks.
- Please read more about the DMA's COVID safety measures here.
Adults and younger siblings do not need a ticket but do need to be included in the total group count. When classes are filled, email familyprograms@DMA.org to be placed on the waiting list.