Family Workshop is a class for 6–12 year olds and their favorite grown-ups. Explore the galleries, engage in artful conversations, and then create a work of art in the studio.
Ready for a break from the Texas heat? Explore a cooler environment in the exhibition Concentrations 63: Julian Charrière, Towards No Earthly Pole. Learn about art and environmental science, and then create your own icy landscape.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, and total group count must be determined at time of purchase. Please don't bring any extra guests.
- Families will each have their own table and their own set of art supplies in the studio, and tables will be spaced six feet apart.
- Although Museum guests are no longer required to wear masks, we recommend that those who are not vaccinated continue to wear masks. In addition, given that children under 12 are not eligible to receive vaccines yet, we ask that all adults attending the class wear masks for the safety of the children. DMA staff will be masked as well.
- In the studio, children ages 4 and up are required to wear masks.
- Please read more about the DMA's COVID safety measures here.
Adults and younger siblings do not need a ticket but do need to be included in the total group count. When classes are filled, email familyprograms@DMA.org to be placed on the waiting list.