The Toddler Art class is for 2 and 3 year olds and a favorite grown-up. Join in as we listen to stories, sing songs, and explore works of art!
This September, find colors, shapes, patterns, and stories in striking textiles from Ghana, Nigeria, and Madagascar. Learn about how bugs helped make the art in Moth to Cloth: Silk in Africa, and then create your own patterned picture.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and total group count must be determined at time of purchase. Please don't bring any extra guests.
- Families will each have their own table and their own set of art supplies in the studio, and tables will be spaced six feet apart.
- We recommend that all Museum visitors continue to wear masks. DMA staff will be masked as well.
- In the studio, children ages 4 and up are required to wear masks.
- Please read more about the DMA's COVID safety measures here.
Adults and younger siblings do not need a ticket but do need to be included in the total group count. When classes are filled, email familyprograms@DMA.org to be placed on the waiting list.