Arturo's Art & Me is a class for 3–5 year olds and their favorite adult. Adults and young children listen to a story and look at works of art in the Museum galleries before creating an original work of art.
Ready, set, go van Gogh! This December, discover the power of color and line and consider your own natural surroundings as you find inspiration in Van Gogh and the Olive Groves.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and total group count must be determined at time of purchase. Please don't bring any extra guests.
- Families will each have their own table and their own set of art supplies in the studio, and tables will be spaced six feet apart.
- We recommend that all Museum visitors continue to wear masks. DMA staff will be masked as well.
- In the studio, children ages 4 and up are required to wear masks.
- Please read more about the DMA's COVID safety measures here.
Adults and younger siblings do not need a ticket but do need to be included in the total group count. When classes are filled, email familyprograms@DMA.org to be placed on the waiting list.