Designed to be enjoyed by all ages, the series has long been recognized for its creative, multi-disciplinary programming that combines literary and visual arts with music and film, and commissions new work from musicians, dancers, and poets. The Season Supporter program provides special access opportunities in gratitude for your support of one of the leading cultural programs in North Texas.
Become a Season Supporter! Call 214-922-1280.
Fall 2020 Season Supporter Benefits
Benefits are cumulative.
$100 ($100 tax deductible)
• Advance ordering and ticket exchange privileges with personal service by DMA staff
$250 ($220 tax deductible)
• 10% off Arts & Letters Live–related purchases in the DMA Store
• Fast Track pass for two event book signings
$500 ($400 tax deductible)
• Recognition in the DMA’s annual report
• Fast Track pass for four event book signings
• An invitation for two people to attend a pre-event wine and hors d'oeuvres reception with author Maria Semple
$1,000 ($735 tax deductible) BEST VALUE
• Reserved seating for two people
• An invitation for two people to attend a pre-event wine and hors d'oeuvres reception with author Brad Meltzer
• Signed copy of Annie Leibovitz: Portraits 2005–2016 or Doris Kearns Goodwin's Leadership in Turbulent Times
•Guaranteed tickets to pre-event tours led by curators, staff, and docents
$2,500 ($2,235 tax deductible)
• Season Fast Track pass for all event book signings
• Two free tickets to attend your choice of two A Moveable Feast book club luncheons
$5,000 ($4,735 tax deductible)
• Invitations to select DMA events
• Pre-event Green Room access for an intimate conversation and private book signing with an author of your choice
Gifts to Arts & Letters Live support this important program and are considered separate from your annual DMA membership. To become a Season Supporter, call 214-922-1280.
Arts & Letters Live is supported by Annual Season Supporters, the Kay Cattarulla Endowment for the Literary and Performing Arts, and the McGee Foundation Arts & Letters Live Endowment Fund at the Dallas Museum of Art. Additional major support provided by The Hersh Foundation. The Fairmont Hotel Dallas is the exclusive hotel partner for the 2020 Arts & Letters Live series. Promotional support provided by KERA.