Designed to be enjoyed by all ages, the Arts & Letters Live series has long been recognized for its creative, multidisciplinary programming that combines literary and visual arts with music and film, and commissions new work from musicians, dancers, and poets. The Season Supporter program provides special access opportunities in gratitude for your support of one of the leading cultural programs in North Texas.
Become a 30th Anniversary Supporter!
Help us celebrate 30 years of Arts & Letters Live by becoming a Season Supporter now and enjoy benefits through the end of 2021!
Call 214-922-1280 or make an online contribution
If you would like to make a contribution in a different amount other than those noted here, please call 214-922-1280 or email chartley@DMA.org
Benefits are cumulative.
$150 ($100 tax deductible)
• Advance ordering and ticket exchange privileges with personal service by DMA staff
• Virtual Pass to watch selected past events on demand (NEW–launching summer 2021)
$300 ($220 tax deductible) 30th Anniversary Supporter
• Special recognition in the DMA's annual report
• 10% off Arts & Letters Live–related purchases in the DMA Store
• Fast Track pass for two event book signings
$500 ($470 tax deductible)
• Fast Track pass for four event book signings
• An invitation for two people to attend a virtual VIP meet and greet with a featured author
$1,000 ($800 tax deductible) BEST VALUE
• Reserved seating for two people
• An invitation for two people to attend a virtual VIP meet and greet with author Colum McCann on January 12, 2021
• Signed book by a recently featured author (choices to be offered)
• Guaranteed tickets to pre-event tours led by curators and docents
• We are likely to announce additional benefits at this level and above in fall 2021.
$2,500 ($2,235 tax deductible)
• Season Fast Track pass for all event book signings
• Two free tickets to attend your choice of two A Moveable Feast book club luncheons
$5,000 and above ($4,600 tax deductible)
• Invitations to select DMA events
• Two free tickets to an event of your choice
• Pre-event Green Room access for an intimate conversation and private book signing with an author of your choice (subject to author approval)
Gifts to Arts & Letters Live support this important program and are considered separate from your annual DMA membership. Help us celebrate our 30th anniversary with an additional gift of $30, $300, or $3,000.
Win a Chance at a Pet Portrait by Becoming a Supporter
All those becoming an Arts & Letters Live 30th anniversary season supporter by making a contribution of $300 or more by December 31 will be entered to win a 16x20 framed original pet portrait* generously donated by Dallas artist Jane Swartz (value: $1,200+). Jane's custom pet portraits can be browsed online at www.janeoncanvas.com; follow her on Instagram @janeoncanvas. Arts & Letters Live will contribute a signed copy of Dave Barry's book Lessons from Lucy for the winner as well.
*You can work with the artist on frame options available as part of the gift package, or you can frame the work yourself.
Arts & Letters Live's 30th Anniversary Season Kickoff and virtual programs presented by PNC. Arts & Letters Live is supported by Annual Season Supporters, the Kay Cattarulla Endowment for the Literary and Performing Arts, and the McGee Foundation Arts & Letters Live Endowment Fund at the Dallas Museum of Art. Additional major support provided by The Hersh Foundation. The Fairmont Hotel Dallas is the exclusive hotel partner for the 2021 Arts & Letters Live series. Promotional support provided by KERA.