Designed to be enjoyed by all ages, the series has long been recognized for its creative, multi-disciplinary programming that combines literary and visual arts with music and film, and commissions new work from musicians, dancers, and poets. The Season Supporter program provides special access opportunities in gratitude for your support of one of the leading cultural programs in North Texas. Current supporters enjoy their benefits through December 2017.
Become a Season Supporter now and enjoy benefits from now until the end of 2018! Call 214-922-1280.
Fall 2017 & Spring 2018 Season Supporter Benefits
Benefits are cumulative.
$100 ($100 tax deductible)
• Advance ordering and ticket exchange privileges
• Special discounts on Arts & Letters Live ticket purchases
$250 ($220 tax deductible)
• 10% off Arts & Letters Live–related purchases in the DMA Store
• Fast Track pass for two event book signings
$500 ($380 tax deductible)
• Recognition in the DMA’s annual report
• Fast Track pass for four event book signings
• An invitation for two people to attend one pre-event reception with a featured author*
$1,000 ($610 tax deductible) BEST VALUE
• Reserved seating for two people
• An invitation for two people to attend two pre-event receptions with featured authors*
• Guaranteed tickets to pre-event tours led by curators and docents
$2,500 ($1,970 tax deductible)
• Season Fast Track pass for all event book signings
• A signed book by a featured author of your choice
$5,000 ($4,170 tax deductible)
• Invitations to select DMA events
• Pre-event Green Room access for an intimate conversation and private book signing with an author of your choice
* Supporters in the past have enjoyed wine and hors d'oeuvre receptions with authors and performers such as Mary-Louise Parker and Mary Karr, Stephen Tobolowsky, Amy Tan, and many others.
Gifts to Arts & Letters Live support this important program and are considered separate from your annual DMA membership. To become a Season Supporter, call 214-922-1280.
Arts & Letters Live is supported by Annual Season Supporters, the Kay Cattarulla Endowment for the Literary and Performing Arts, and the McGee Foundation Arts & Letters Live Endowment Fund at the Dallas Museum of Art. Additional major support provided by The Hersh Foundation. The Fairmont Hotel Dallas is the exclusive hotel partner for the 2016-2017 Arts & Letters Live series. Promotional support provided by KERA. Exclusive magazine sponser is Texas Monthly. In-kind support provided by Einstein Printing.