The Dallas Museum of Art is committed to building a culturally diverse staff and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The DMA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
DMA Core Values
- Act with Integrity: Be open, honest, and ethical.
- Communicate Openly: Be constructive, transparent, and respectful.
- Build Inclusivity: Diverse backgrounds make us stronger.
- Join Forces: Support collaboration and unity.
- Work Passionately: Be fearless, creative, and solutions driven.
- Embrace and Drive Change: Be nimble, there is always a way to yes.
- Invest in Each Other: Pursue learning.
To see all openings sorted by location, select "-Any-." Each job description includes a link for applying and submitting your resume to us online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions.
The Museum provides competitive compensation, a generous benefits package, and perks for all eligible employees.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% paid parental leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employer match
- Time-off: vacation, sick, personal, and Museum holidays
- Flexible spending accounts (pre-tax income for eligible health care expenses)
- Employer-sponsored DART Pass
- Free financial-planning services
- 25% discount for staff in Museum shops
- 15% discount for staff in DMA Cafe
For information about internship opportunities and instructions on how to apply, please visit our Internships page.
For opportunities in the DMA Cafe, Special Events, or other positions in hospitality, please complete this application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or national origin. M/F/D/V
Hospitality Application Process
- Please complete the employment application. Resumes are not accepted in place of an application. Applications may be submitted by email to sodexo@DMA.org, or in person. Interviews at time of submission are not guaranteed unless stated.
- Criminal background checks are completed before employment begins.
- All job opportunities are subject to working holidays and weekends and some evenings.
The Dallas Museum of Art participates in E-Verify, an electronic employment verification program operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA), to verify the employment eligibility of newly hired employees.